Lawyers Specialized in Divorces and Separations

Our commitment in all types of divorce or separation, whether with children in common or without children, is to try to solve the couple’s abogado expertoen propiedades crisis in a friendly way, for which we will put all our means into trying to reach an agreement. Full transparency. Our clients are promptly informed of the status of the procedure and the negotiations so that they have the necessary information to make the best possible decision.

Continuous advice and accompaniment. You will have our advice in all phases of the procedure in which you will always feel accompanied.

The best Defense before the Courts of Justice. If for any reason an amicable agreement cannot be reached, we will defend your interests before the Courts of Justice as if it were our own. 20 years of experience and successes guarantee us.

It is scientifically proven that in the event of a couple crisis in which there are minor children, the best thing for the little ones is the so-called shared custody, but despite this, our politicians have not seen fit to draft a law in which shared custody is the model to continue.

It is also true that the Supreme Court has stated that Shared Custody is the desirable child custody regime, but despite this, the reality is not that.

If you are a man and want to fight for your children to spend the same time with you as with your ex, we recommend you hire the best joint custody lawyer you know because it is not an easy task. In our law firm we have authentic joint custody specialists who will help you achieve it.

It is possible that you have a Judgment that regulates the time that you can be with your children, the visits, the alimony of your children, the use of the home and even the compensatory pension that you have to pay to your ex. Well, the sentence can be modified.

When we talk about Modification of Measures, we are referring to changing the Judgment, changing what the Judge determined in his day and adapting it to the new reality.

If you were not given joint custody at the time because you were not with your children and now you have a good relationship with them, if your salary has been reduced or you have more expenses, if your children are of legal age, if your ex has another partner… in summary, if the circumstances taken into account when passing the sentence have changed “substantially” it is possible that you can request a modification of Measures.

Except in some Autonomous Communities such as Catalonia, the Valencian Community and the Balearic Islands, when you get married, your economic regime is the Gains Economic Regime, that is to say, it does not matter who earns more money or less since everything that is earned within the marriage is both spouses equally.

In the event of divorce or separation, you can request that all assets and bank accounts be distributed, but this does not mean that all the assets that exist at the end of the marriage have to be divided 50%, since it may be the case that some assets do not belong to each other. both.

Our lawyers specializing in liquidation of joint property will ensure that everything that corresponds to you legally is attributed to you, do not hesitate and ask for advice

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *